Scale Workshop 1.2 released
- Approximate scale by harmonics of an arbitrary denominator
- Approximate scale by subharmonics of an arbitrary numerator
- Approximate scale to equal divisions
- ‘Stretch/compress’ now works as it should
- ‘Tempo-sync beating’ now works as it should
- ‘Clear scale’ function now moved into ‘New’ menu
- ‘Mode’ renamed to ‘Subset’
- Various updates to the user guide
Other recent additions
- Scale Workshop now works with Harmor and Sytrus by Image-Line, via .fnv tuning file (thanks to Azorlogh).
- The ‘Approximate by ratios’ option walks you through each step of your scale and proposes ratios that are approximately close.
- Generate scales from an ‘Enumerate chord’ e.g. 4:5:6:7:8
Launch Scale Workshop
Report issue on GitHub